We are looking for Business Development - Real Estate for our firm to take the business to the next level. The person must be deeply passionate about Real Estate market and should have a zeal to create an impact in the industry.
A Simple word " PASSIONATE ENTREPRENEUR "
What we do :
- We are Branded Retailer Or Quality And Affordable Home Price, Quality and convenience are the things which differentiate us from the plethora of all online real estate players.
- Bootstrapped startup Hookfish based out in Mumbai, trying to solve the backbone pain of real estate industry Which counts one of the biggest industry in India after agriculture.
Current Stage :
- GMV of 55 cr+ M-o-M
- Beta Version uploaded
- Market Validated product
- Fully Bootstrapped
Desired Profile :
- Entrepreneurs who have successfully exited from a business are most welcome. As a co-founder, you would have a great opportunity to be the public face of the firm. The ideal person should have
- Knowledgeable about the startup ecosystem in India.
- Must be well versed in various fundraising activities
- Background from Business Development ( Real Estate industry Preference first )
- Understanding of B2B Sales and Business Development
- Domain Knowledge ( Real Estate )
- Based out In Mumbai
- Should be entrepreneurial in nature and have great interpersonal skills
- MBA from ELITE Institute ( priority )
- Never give up person in any situation
Our Vision :
- Make the property buying process as simple as nobody can.
Exp: 4 to 15 years exp
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc (depending on specific project requirements). Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills (if you expect that the person in this role will integrate the solution within the base application, list any programming languages and core frameworks currently being used)
- Data-oriented personality
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Preferred to have knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Preferred to have experience with MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter.
- Must have experience in responsive web designing AMP, PWA.
- Planning and prototyping new applications.
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and applications.
- Problem-solving, fixing bugs in existing projects, testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints o timelines and budget with business acumen.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
The Senior Vice President of Sales [Chief Sales Officer] provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organizations sales function. As the organization’s senior-most sales leader, the SVP Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy. The SVP Sales reports to the Director of the company.
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent. Through active, productive partnerships with Human Resources and Learning and Development functions, the SVP establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Accountable for the sales organization support budget. Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support. Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives. Provides managerial leadership to Sales Operations in meeting this responsibility, and works closely with the Chief Information Officer to ensure technology initiatives are implemented consistent with firm technology strategy.
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.